Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gettin behinder as I go

I’m late. Should have posted something here sooner. Last one was my D-Day message. Now it’s June 10th. Just plain forgot. There is no excuse for this major oversight, given that I start off each day with my Apple MacBook Pro laptop at the kitchen table, checking all my favorite web sites, checking email, updating this blog and my personal photo blog (see the link in the right column), and doing all that while eating my bowl of cereal and banana, with a nice hot cup of coffee, and my cat Boots sitting nearby (as she is right now as I type). But, I often get distracted and take off in new, unplanned directions.

So, there ya go. A new blog post that says absolutely nothing important. But, at least it’s current. And that’s the way it is here in blogger land.