Monday, May 24, 2010

LOST lost me

TV show Lost. Six seasons, of which I regularly watched the first three. This season was the sixth, and my wife and I decided to tune in, which we did, week after week, each episode only confusing us more. As the sixth season progressed, we were told that all our questions would be answered along the way, and everything would be "revealed" in the final (2.5 hour) edition last night. Being an early to bed guy, no way was I going to stay up till 11:30 to watch the finale, but my wife did. She recorded it and I watched it today.

Report. Still confused about the plot and all that happened. Final episode helped a bit, but many unanswered questions remain, for us a least. Bottom line: Glad I did not watch the show all six years. Three years was too much. Should have stopped after season one, and then none of this would be bothering me right now.