Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday and not much to write...again

1. To me at least, one sign of how much out of whack our nation's priorities are these days, is the unbelievable attention being given by the media, to Tiger Woods, as he announces in his own private manner, how much of a "failed person" he is. When people (many being his golfing peers) say only he can save the PGA from financial ruin, then I say the PGA does not deserve to be saved.

2. On a happier note, temperatures are expected to be near 60 degrees this weekend here in SW Virginia. Time to complete some house maintenance chores I should have done last Fall, and try to remove some more of the thick ice in shaded areas of our driveway.

3. I assume most are aware of Apple's forthcoming iPad. If not, click here. I'm usually one who likes to let others be first to buy a new electronic device, to identify any early–edition bugs it may have, before I pull out my credit card. In this case, when it's released late next month as expected, I'll be one of the first in line to get one.

Have a nice weekend!