Friday, March 11, 2011

Not much to say

Some days are harder than others to come up with a suitable topic to write about...and this is one of those days. On top of that, what I might write in my simple style hardly compares to what's being written concerning tragic events in the world such as the earthquake in Japan, the fighting in Libya, and other terrible instances of what's happening on our unstable planet. So...what can I write other than a couple of newsy bits like:

1. The March-April 2011 magazine is at the printers and should be mailed to subscribers by the end of March. That issue will be the first ever oriented on much more varied content than we've had previously...lots to read and see.

2. I'm working with the magazine's Associate Editor, Beth O'Hara, to come up with a different "look" for AEA's webpage. I expect it to be finished sometime this summer.

3. For those interested, the Engineer Regiment's annual ENFORCE conference at Fort Leonard Wood begins April 6th...coming fast...register at the school's site soon.

And with that folks...I ain't got no more to write today. See you next week.