Saturday, October 24, 2009

Windows


No, this is not a comment about Microsoft's new Windows 7 operating system. I don't use Windows any more. But if I did, the new version seems OK. Darn, I'm already off topic.

The "windows" I'm talking about are the subject of many photos I take. This one was shot outside a pottery store I passed by in Harpers Ferry, WV. I find reflections off windows to be especially interesting, but as you can see here, it's what inside that is my main subject for this one. I had a cup of coffee in one of those nice mugs with the big handle, at the B&B we stayed in, and I really liked it. Had I been more observant of the specific items in the window when I took this shot, versus the composition itself, I'd have popped in and bought me one of those nice mugs. I didn't notice them per se until I started processing the digital photo. Anyway, I like the picture even if I did not get a new mug.