Friday, January 11, 2008

If you are a photographer…

If you are, a photo person that is, then I highly recommend you check out B&H Photo if you are looking for cameras or related supplies. I have never, ever, recommended any commercial business online, but B&H stands so far above any that I have done business with, that I am compelled to point them out. When they say you'll have what you ordered in 3-5 business days, at normal UPS rates, you will. In fact, I got my latest online order in just 2 days, and I live in a non-urban region of SW Virginia. Customer service is superb if you have a problem. When they sent me a photo-vest without a waist belt (apparently it had slipped out of the vest as it was being packed), I called and they had my belt to me the next day, FEDEX overnight at zero extra cost to me. Knowing how many deployed Soldiers and Civilians these days have their own digital or film cameras and gear to record what they are doing, B&H will most likely have exactly what is needed, no matter how hard it may be to find elsewhere.