Friday, September 07, 2007

So many decisions these days…

Seems like the older I get, the more decisions I'm faced with. Fortunately, none I'm dealing with now have any major significance. If you've been a reader of my BLOG, then you may know I'm a big fan of Apple, Inc. and all their products. All my work is done on Apple computers, and my morning exercise program would not be complete without my iPod playing various songs in my music collection. Everything was going along just fine when about a month ago I began reading rumors about new iPods "on the way". My mouth began to water, and my anticipation meter started to rise. Then, earlier this week, Apple introduced the new iPod line-up. I want a new iPod, but which one do I buy? Again, not a major decision, but it seems like all I have done the past two days is read opinions from people on the I-net about the new iPod line-up. Many like me are in the same boat…which to buy. When faced with such situations, I tend to just hunker down…and do nothing. In my younger days, I'd have just ordered the one that cost the most, and had the most "cool" stuff. Today, I'm more conservative, but lurking just below the surface is my desire to "get one now". But, which one? Decisions, decisions, decisions.