Sunday, November 04, 2007

Non-thinking day

Sunday's are for resting, and not doing too much creative thinking…not that I'm any good in that regard. But, for what it's worth, (or in text messaging FYIW) here are some not so important, and totally uncreative thoughts: 1. Remember to vote next Tuesday. 2. Big football game on TV today: Pats vs Colts. 3. Only three more races to go to determine who will win the Nextel Cup racing title…I'm rooting for either Jeff Gordon or Jimmy Johnson, but I'm wearing my Gordon hat today. 4. Next year, Dale, Jr. will be a racing team mate with Gordon and Johnson, I can hardly wait. Jr's new 88 green or blue colors will flood over the stands like a tidal wave, replacing his Budweiser and number 8 red color. 5. I hate raking leaves. 6. The U of Nebraska football team has fallen so far this year, Kansas beats them 76-39. Incredible!