Sunday, August 29, 2010

Facebook and the AEA

Since AEA started its FACEBOOK fan page, almost 2300 interested people have joined. That statistic is representative of the manner in which our Army engineer community is united in a common bond of selfless, military service. Having said that as a compliment to what a FACEBOOK fan page can do, I have to admit I have little interest in getting too much involved with the personal social networking aspects of the service. I have a personal FACEBOOK page (I needed it in order to be the administrator for AEA's fan page) but I don't use it any more. Too much effort to do that, plus keep this blog and my Photo Blog relatively current. Anyway, as far as AEA's fan page is concerned, it's full speed ahead. Thanks to all who are participating. Link to the page is here.