Monday, December 29, 2008

Football Day

Actually it was a VERY GOOD football day for me yesterday (Dec 28). I was watching/listening to the Cowboys-Eagles game while working on the magazine, and had a hard time not laughing my guts out at the worthless play of the Cowboys. They are clearly not a team, and never will be a team with the owner and especially the "me, me, me" players they have on board. I just wish they would all "go away". They are a distraction with all the unwarranted media attention people like T.O. get, and given that they have failed to win a playoff game in (what?) the past nine years or so, ought to tell America to dump them as "their" team… if in fact they remain so today. But, being a basic gloater, and general hater of anything that smells or looks like a Dallas Cowboy I will continue to watch every minute of their replays that show just how bad a professional football team can be, when it all really counts for something. How's that for a rant!