Thursday, November 13, 2008

Inspiration? Maybe so, maybe not

There is no way for me to determine just how many folks read this blog and how often they do so. Still, I figure I need to keep it up to date for those who do read it, and to post as many items during the week that I can. My target is one a day, except for weekends. Some days, I have zero inspiration…others, like today, I have a bit more. Some may wonder what sources of information I use when I post “news or info” type blogs. Mostly I go to the DoD DVIDS site, or to the Army’s website, or even Army Times. If I see something that gets my interest, so I might be able to provide some unofficial opinion, I'll give it a shot. When I can’t find anything that “newsy”, then I try to offer an opinion about something else, usually about things non-military. Since I love photography, I’ll sometimes just post a photo I took and say something about it. And lastly, if I see an interesting web-link or two that I figure you’d be interested in seeing, I’ll point you in that direction. My overall intent is to get you to return to the blog on a regular basis. If you do, then my efforts are worthwhile. If not, then I'll keep doing it for my personal satisfaction anyway. Cheers!