Saturday, October 13, 2007

This thing will make you feel younger


Yea, I know, this post has (like many others I write) nothing to do with the Army, but I'd bet a month's retirement pay that way more than half those serving in the Army today carry one of these babies around with them in their ACU pocket. What you see is the original Apple iPod, compared to one of the new ones…the iPod Nano. The newer models not only hold music, but play videos as well. And depending on the capacity of the one you own, lots of music and videos. I bought one of the older models, but it took me a few years after the original one was released in 2001 to do so. Now, I covet one of the newer models. My old one still works fine, but I figure if I get a newer one, I'll feel younger and more in touch with what's happening today within the techno generation.